Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIW

Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Ok people are you ready for this?? It is a MIRACLE!!! This girl got up at 6am to get her workout with Jillian in!



It wasn't all that bad! I really enjoy RI30. I am doing the May Meltdown with Ms Michaels challenge all month long with some of my fav blog girls you can catch up on that from yesterdays post! I HOPE to do it every single day this month, hey no excuses right!? BUT if I can make it at least 5 days a week I will be happy.

I will of course be incorporating this ALONG with my Hal Hidgon's 5k training! I did my 2.5 miles last night. It was PAINFULLY slow but hey I lasted right!?



I have NOT weighed myself since last week and do not plan on doing it until this Friday again. The scale and I have not been on the best terms lately and she puts me in a hell of a mood SO on  that note I will be sticking with once a week weigh ins!

I have a wedding to go to out of town on Friday and Saturday is my brothers prom so I have to get in all my runs this week by Saturday meaning I am HOPING to get up early tomorrow and fri to get my 2 mile and then 2.5 mile runs in before the weekend. I will just be too busy and don't want to worry about when I will get it in and how.

Lets finish Operation Red Bikini strong! This is the LAST month I cannot believe it! Lets get after it! And cheers to never ever EVER looking like the pic on the left EVER again! :)




button


14 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting up early and working out! You are going to rock the Meltdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I have a date with Ms. M tonight after the kids go to bed. Not looking forward to it, but sick of being a disgusting fat pig. So, you do what you gotta do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning work outs are my fav, it's the best way to kick off the day! You look gorgeous lady! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work!! AND great job on running 2.5....are you feeling more and more like a runner girl??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome!! Keep up the good work! I am awful with morning work-outs so I feel your pain! Hopefully I can get my a$$ up in the morning to get it done and over with tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! Sounds like a fun, busy weekend! Glad you rocked RI30 today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock star! JM is tough to stomach early in the morning, but you got it done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are my fricken' hero for getting up early to work out! I always say I will and then I just hit the snooze button over and over and over again! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to rise, shine, and sweat!
    Look at you. Smokin'! Keep after it lady. You're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock, girlie!! I am sure you showed Ms. Michael's who is boss!! LOVE ripped in 30!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck tomorrow morning and you look fantastic :) Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, you got your run in!! That's awesome!! I need to get back on the Jilliqn wagon....one day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo go lady!! As much as I dread dread dread hate hate hate waking up early for workouts, it is SO WORTH IT to be done with it before even going to work. Keep it going! :)

    ReplyDelete