Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's in Yo purse!?!

Good morning!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Last day of the week for this girl, pretty excited for a total relaxing weekend. Literally plan on doing nothing the entire weekend. Except work out of course ugh!

Today I am linking up with the always amazing Mel and Erin for their link up what's in your purse?!


button

I don't know about you guys but I am total Gladys Cravitz ( you know the nosey neighbor in bewitched) this girl loves to people watch, loves to snoop and loves to know everything about everything. I am also a very observant person and can tell you probably 10 things about how someone looks with just a glance. I love people I love gossip, I love it all! So I could NOT pass up this link up to see what's in everyones purse!

This is the purse that I carry around. I got it as a gift from the boy last year when we first started dating. It's Coach and you can wear it on your arm but I usally wear it across the body as it is more comfy that way :)



I also have the matching wallet that I received for Christmas of  last year, I love it :) HOwever, it is April now and I feel black may be to drab I need a spring purse in a bright color stat!




First thing I always have in my purse is my planner from Erin Condren . This is probably my favorite thing ever that I take around. It is so colorful, personalized and amazing in everyway. I have to keep a planner so I can keep everything straight and having this amazing planner just makes it that much better! You can pick your design, colors, even personalized stickers as well!




Misc stuff in my purse includes lotion, chap stick, lip balm, hair clip (usually a hair tie as well) and a pen. and of course a little easter chocolate. These are essential and you never know when you're gonna need these items. I never go anywhere without chapstick and the one I have now is Candy Cane I got from Santa last christmas. It's my new fav.



Next major thing in my purse is my debit card. You will hardly ever find me with cash or coins on me. I just don't ever have cash unless someone gives it to me for birthday presents, payin me back for something etc. I love my debit card and I firmly believe that every pop and snack machine should have a debit card option on them :)



Last but not least by Keys and Sunglasses, essential. My sunglasses are from target I never buy expensive sunglasses cuz I always lose them or break them (hence leaving a pair of mine in the seat pocket on the airplane last month haha. My paris keychain is from my best friend when she went to Europe and my inital pink keychain is from a giveaway I won with Allie which I love, so easy to find my keys now :)



That's it for now!

Happy Thursday Lovlies!!

13 comments:

  1. Hooray for a super cute Coach bag, Baby Lips lip gloss & mini Reese's cups! Haha.. we should definitely be friends! :)

    -- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute keychain and I have Baby Lips!! I am going to hurry up and do this linkup today too!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Easter chocolate in your purse, though that wouldn't last long in mine, ha ha. I would be lost without my debit card too. Cash is so old-fashioned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Coach bag! Ugh, I feel like I need/want a fancy purse. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. My purse is a serious train wreck. Yours seems so much more organized/less cluttered than mine.
    Who has time for expensive sun glasses? I'm guessing I blow through at least 6 pairs every summer. Whoops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always keep my planner/notebook with me too. never know when some inspiration or idea will hit!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink of your keychain! It's pretty! Fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coach is where its at! I want an Erin Condren planner soooo bad but I can't get it shipped to Canadaland :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have ALMOST the same planner as you..only with my name on it, obvi?! Totally love Erin Condren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have all the necessities! I love seeing what kinds of lotions people like, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sooo with you on the debit card thing... never ever have cash on me, just always use my debit card! I love the Candy Cane chapstick too... my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so impressed with how devoid of crap your purse is! Must be because you carry a planner. Planners don't horde. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My middle name is Marie! How did I not know yours was too! :)

    ReplyDelete