Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Success! and WIW

Happy Wednesday Lovlies!

Were almost to the end of the week! Yay!
button

Today I did not weigh myself. I weighed myself at the beginning of this week and want to give myself a little longer before I weigh in again so I will be weighing myself next week

As many of you know today starts the Dietbet created by Lex and KTJ. I am so excited to start this. I also know that Erin's diebet just ended and I can't wait to hear all about the winnings :)

So today I actually had success! I actually got UP and WORKED OUT IN THE MORNING! I did my RI30 and my 1.5 mile run from Hal Higdon's 5k training since I didn't do it the day before! I am so unbelievably proud of myself. I hated life when I got up this morning but it was worth it! Can I do it two days in a row???

It was brutal I'm not going to lie to you. My room was dark, my bed was warm but I just kept thinking about what I really wanted all of this. Positve changes. I thought about all of your guys support and kind words and that really pushed me to get up and get moving.  I can never thank you enough for everything all of you have already done for me.



I hate and love this B JM SO Much! I am actually sore now and I know it's just going to get harder! But I KNOW I will get good results from this! I am ready!
Running is going ok so far. I still hate it. I still want to quit. I still think it goes by way to slow. I get bored. But I am trying. I know I will get there. Hopefully...

Next thing on my mind is clean eating. As most of you know I have been clean eating again since April 1st. And I'm doing pretty well with it. I think because of the cleanse I really trained my body to choose the right foods. Do I miss all the good stuff? Duh who doesnt!? But I'm not dying over it anymore. Just take one day at a time thats what I need to keep remembering.

I have also given up diet pop, my FAVORITE thing the thing I live off of. I have been searching for something else to give me some satisfaction since juice has sugar etc and lets get real I drink water because I have to I still hate it. Unless I'm working out I would love to never drink water. It's just not my thing.



I just received Spark in the mail yesterday. It is an advocare product and my girl Leigh Ann has been raving about it. I know this girl loves her diet dr pepper just like I do so I know I can trust her opinion haha. I have not tried it yet but I am so pumped to try it this afternoon. We'll see how I do!

And p.s. Leigh Ann is giving away this good stuff on her blog today so go check it out!

Thats it for now I just keep pushing away. It sucks guys.SUCKS! BUT I know it will be worth it and as each day goes on will get easier :) (at least I keep telling myself that ha!)

Happy Hump Day!

15 comments:

  1. AWESOME job waking up!!! way to freaking go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job waking up early! I had an early AM date with JM today too - that was the last thing I wanted to leave my bed for....but how awesome that it's done for the day??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Monday night I had a random night off so I went to the gym and to my favorite class I had not been to in a long due to work. Let's just say I'm still feeling it today with flu aches so I have to take it easy again :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on waking up and working out! And good luck on the clean eating. I am also revamping my diet with an April challenge. For me it's all about keeping satisfied with HEALTHY foods! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could consistently do morning workouts. Its so nice to have your workout done before you start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good!!! HOly smokes on giving up pop, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am getting early tomorrow, no excuses. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go lady!!
    Keep running. It gets better. It really does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! That's awesome! Take that, Morning! Kadi's onto you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So proud of you little lady :) I cant believe you did both work outs - youre awesome!! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Running will become fun, just keep at it! It sucks for awhile unfortunately but once you get into the zone it will stick with ya! Thanks for the sweet shout out friend :) LOVE SPARK! Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! for your a.m. run! Soon you will be addicted and your day won't be the same without it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for getting up!! I'm excited to hear what you think about Spark, I'd love to try some too! Seems like everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on getting up to work out! I have to do it tomorrow and am so dreading it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohhoooo!!! congrats on getting up and working out in the morning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete