Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Plan In Action


Good Morning! This girl got 9 hours of sleep last night and is feeling AWAKE at work for once in like well forever actually!

First Up: I took my "before" pics of front side and back. I was very disappointed in the pics/ Gross. Just more motivation I suppose. We all have to start somewhere right!? And I also took my measurements. I cannot wait to share with you guys my results come May 1!

I also took my pictures and weight and submitted them for the Dietbet that starts tomorrow! If you're interested you should join! this is my first one and I am so excited! You can read about it and join it HERE

Recap of day 1 level 1 of JM: Dare I say that this second time around was almost too easy??? I thought about possibly just skipping to level 2 and doing levels 2,3, and 4 for 10 days each but I don't want to over do it.

I had every intention of waking up early today to start my running training and get JM out of the way! I would LOVE to be able to work out in the morning and have my entire nights free but this brings me to biggest problem ever.

 I CANNOT get out of bed in the morning. I am NOT a morning person. Every time my alarm goes off I go ok ok I'll get up but then I NEVER do. Girls I've talked to always say just do it just make yourself but I am in such a deep sleep I can't! I am one of those girls who sleeps in until the last second they can leaving just enough time to get up brush my teeth put a little make up on get dressed and get out the door. (I take a shower every night before I go to bed. I like getting into my bed super clean and it helps me sleep) Does anyone have ANY advice???

So, my plan for tomorrow AM is get the f up! Get my workout doen because after it's over I will be glad I did!

Some other things I've been thinking out:
1.) be a better pic taker I mean seriously No one likes all word posts. FAIL! I will start today

2.) My amazing friend Kate  challenged herself to take a selfie everyday last month. I am not back to where I like what I see in the mirror but I think I may challenge myself to do the same. I can't run and hide forever. I need to be happy with who I am and REMEMBER how far I've already come which is sometimes very difficult.

I will be a very busy girl this month but I am READY! Back tomorrow with a MUCH more exciting post than this. Blah!

Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. So funny! I was thinking "this is too easy" too.....well those lunges at the end kill me but otherwise! I'm about to go register for the Diet Bet, yeah yeah! I like my sleep too....it's so hard to roll out of a warm bet to jump up and down with Jillian! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally the same way... I cannot get out if bed, even if I get plenty of sleep. But I try realllly hard, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way I can ever get up super early in the morning to workout. I always say I'm going to and then when the alarm goes off I'm just like "nahhhh sleep is better!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally do a selfie challenge! It's a ton of fun!

    I've been struggling with getting up in the morning, too! I think once the weather gets better, it won't be SO hard--better to run in the cool morning than the hot hot evening! I remember Skinny Meg saying she sleeps in her sports bra and shorts. That seems like a good idea! And some people put the alarm on the other side of the room, which I could see sort of helping. Either way, if you figure out the trick, let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been slacking on waking up early too and I'm a morning person. ughhh it's just so hard to get up! I need to start back up doing JM again, but I always stop at like day 15 or so. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I worked out this morning and I absolutely hate it. I don't plan on doing it anymore unless I have dinner plans in the evening, which is why I did it today and I'll have to do it again on Thursday. I honestly don't think I get as much out of it. I burn 40-50 more calories if I do it in the evening. Its not much, but it doesn't show that I'm working my body harder in the evenings.
    If you can work out in the morning, more power to ya haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are fun, w/o pics! No worries there!

    As for how to get out of bed, I have no idea!!!! I have little human alarms that wake me up early in the mornings and I just lay in bed, sometimes going back to sleep, sometimes not. But either way I never get out of bed to just get a workout in!!! Then I spend the rest of my day trying to figure out when I'm going to workout. Dumb. It would make so much more sense to just get up and get it done for the day! So when you find the secret let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, Ok - this time it's for reals - I will text you in the morning until you answer - when is a good time? And I love your goals :) Youre going to be one hot mama on May 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited you're training/running!!
    Apologies, but no words of wisdom on getting out of bed early to work out. I'm like you, just.can't.get.up. All of my workouts happen after 4pm. Whomp whomp. If you find something that motivates you to get moving early, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I'm the same way! I USED to get up army, go to a spin class and go home and get ready. It was SO nice to have it done. Now, I'd lay j bed all day if I could!! If you find something that works, pass it on girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah... Don't you love Kate? And seriously, Kadi, you are hot. And even if you don't feel so, you have great hair... so don't be too stingy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to hardest time getting up in the mornings. No way I could actually get up and workout in the morning.

    ReplyDelete