Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FTF & Blogger Fail

It's Tuesday! Which I'm starting to believe Mel more and more that this truly is the worst day of the week!

First up the ever lovely Holly and fab Kimmy are hosting Yearbook link up. But now that I am at work and have no pics with me and I can't partcipate till later boo! But be sure to check back later on, I got some good ones for ya!

So I thought I would link up with another one of my fav bloggers link up for first things first with Halie! For some reason I cannot post the button at work it doesn't load on the hosts page lame!

This weeks topics are:
First movie you went to without your parents
First sport you played (either Little League-style or in school)
First major injury

1.) I know this wasn't the first movie I went to see without my parents but it is one of my first memories of going to a movie by myself with myfriends. Don't we all remember this little gem?



Oh Lord did I LOVE this movie, went out and bought it on VHS right when it came out ha!

2.) I didn't play any sports growing up except dance. I danced from 2-18. Again No cute pics of these just yet but they are coming, promise!

3.) I feel so boring this one I have NEVER gotten hurt. I mean when I was three I busted my head open underneath the deck and had to get staples in it but it's not like I remember that. Lame.

In other news me and the boy are going to see OZ tonight. I am not too into the whole thing but he really wants to see it and because I have pretty much been looking forward to this cheat meal in butter popcorn I am dying to go haha. Anyone seen this movie? thoughts?

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my weight loss journey updates and my LOVELY young pics of myself. But heres a recent one to make myself feel less like a big blogger fail!

Happy Tuesday!







14 comments:

  1. I love Save the Last Dance! And I haven't watched it in forever...hmmm...maybe have to watch this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the Last Dance - what an awesome movie!! I have it on VHS too, lol. And I saw Oz this past weekend - I actually thought it was really good. Better than I thought it would be. The only complaint is that I don't think Mila Kunis was the right match for her part....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have zero interest in seeing that movie. I don't like these movies lately that take a classic story and change it up. I'm too traditional for that!

    I love the head cocked to the side in your selfie. You're so dang cute and pretty and adorable! When are we meeting IRL?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate in college and I always used to watch Save the Last Dance on VHS of course. :) I forgot how much I liked that movie till I saw you brought it up! I saw OZ a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. It's an interesting point of view to the whole Wizard of Oz story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to see Oz so let me know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh many that was definitely a good movie! I was obsessed with it for a while too. And I actually wanted to see Oz, but we haven't had a chance to yet. You'll have to let me know how it is. Enjoy the popcorn! That's always my *favorite* part of going to the theater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that Oz wasn't that great. Something about the acting being good, but the CG is bad or something? At least delicious popcorn will make the whole thing worth it! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Save the Last Dance was right at the top of my FAVORITE movies (along side Coyote Ugly - didn't they come out about the same time?)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the worst day of the week - I promise you. Love that movie and loved Oz - Elle really liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tuesdays do kinda suck now that you mention it.
    Let me know what you think about Oz. I'm thinking about taking my mom to a movie this weekend and that has sparked some interest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Oz, but I agree with Heather. Mila Kunis was not the right choice for the part. Plus the CG was a little over the top. Otherwise, the story was really good I liked the ending. I hope you have a good time and enjoy the popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower and blogger and I just discovered your blog!!
    Love it!! I can't wait to read about your journey!

    http://summatingpromise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower and found you from Holly's blog.
    OMG I used to love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this movie a lot! It reminds me of my college days. Me and my housemate used to watch this together :)

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete