Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Things First and 5k training

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am linking up with Halie once again for First Things First (love this link up) ( again the button for the link up doesn't work at work-lame)

This weeks topics are:
First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery
First person you call when you get amazing news
First thing you do when you've had a bad day

1.) First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery- Definitely buy my own house. I have been looking for awhile now and I am one of those people that do not like change so I plan on staying there for at least marriage, perhaps 1 child. I am picky lol

2.) First person you call when you get amazing news- This depends. Either my mom of my boyfriend depending on what the news is. If it's girlie and something he wouldn't understand my mom if its something I think he would care about or sometimes not even that I tell him first haha


My family.


 The boy and me in Colorado last fall

3.) First thing you do when you've had a bad day - This could go one of two ways depending on the severity of my bad day. Either A- call my mom or boy to vent/bitch about it just so I feel better or B- take a long hot shower, get amazing chinese take out and watch a marathon of girlie tv to make myself feel better without talking to a single soul. You will know not to talk to me when I am in one of these moods ha!

Next I am linking up with KTJ for 5k training!
button

I did NOT get in my time with Jillian yesterday as the carpet is still not fixed, hopefully today :/ BUT I did however get over an hour of walking in around the campus of my work. (follow me on IG @Sheerserendipity28 to see more pics I don't share on here)


Also, as most of you know I am doing Hal Hidgon's 5k training and have just started week 4. I have a 2.25 mile to do tonight and I am excited to tackle it and see if I can run the whole thing. We shall see!

In other news, as most of you know as well I have rejoined MFP (friend me @kadimarie28) and am LOVING it this time. I am happy to report I did get my 1200 calories in yesterday and I feel amazing! I am praying my weigh in on Friday will show the efforts I have put in so far :)






Here's to another great day everyone! Lets get after it!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm...getting Chinese food and cuddling up on the couch with girly TV or movies sounds like a great way to fix a bad day! So comfy and cozy and yummy. Just my kind of "therapy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I want some Chinese and chick flicks!!! Awesome way to fix a bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hubs is working tonight, Chinese and chick flicks sounds like the perfect way to end the day. Great call.
    I CANNOT WAIT to hear how your 2.25 miles go tonight! Eeek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your run tonight! That basement flooding sounds like such a pain in the a**. Gotta love spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear how you smashed that 2.25 in your post tomorrow!

    I love that pic of you and The Boy! Gosh you are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oww oww - get it girl :) So glad youre liking MFP - it's awesome when you build up your foods and recipes and then it's easier to track :) Good luck tonight on your run - you can do it!! I know you can :) And your family is so cute and hell yeah to men with tattoos :) xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love MFP! I have NO motivation this week and so need to get some running under my belt. Stopping by from Katie's link up.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to hear how you rocked that run!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete