Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Bunch Of Randoms

Happy Tuesday!

How is everyone's day going so far? Good I hope :)

Ok, first thing VERY IMPORTANT! I am very grateful for each and everyone of you who leave me a comment and are following along with me daily. However, some of you do NOT have the right settings set up in your blogger so I have no way of responding to you :( SO if you have EVER left me a comment and I haven't replied than you need to fix your settings! I want to respond to you guys and I make it a priority to respond to each and every comment someone leaves me. If you do not know how to fix these settings please email me at kadimarie28@gmail.com and I can help you :)

Second random is I FINALLY got my bloglovin set up! So make sure you follow me on there (right hand side of the screen right below Join this site or below) With the end of google reader soon I want to make sure I don't lose anyone! :)
Follow on Bloglovin

Alrighty now on to the good stuff :) As most of you know I started Level 2 of Ripped in 30 last night and holy balls! am I sore today. Wow cannot wait until this next 7 days is over ha! I so cannot do that ab hold thing I can't get my butt off the ground but I try! if you follow me on Instagram (@sheerserendipity28) This pic will look familiar. My legs were def shaking after this!



Today I am linking up with Halie for first things first! Today's topics are:

First Pinterest project or recipe you attempted (failure or success!)
First random song that pops up on your iTunes or Pandora
First product you use in the shower

1.)First Pinterest project or recipe you attempted (failure or success!)

 I Used to be obsessed with pinterest but then a few months ago my account accidently got deleted and I lost everything :( So still trying to build everything back up! (follow me there as well! All the cool kids are doing it :) The first thing I made from pinterest was a major success, bang bang shrimp!
If you have a bonefish grill near you you know exactly what bang bang shrimp is. basically its the bomb.com. A sweet and spicy shrimp appetizer that is to die for! I found a recipe on pinterest and tried it out. It is not EXACTLY like bonefishs as the batter is thicker but its pretty darn freakin close and is delicious!


2.) First random song that pops up on your iTunes or Pandora
This was Hell on Heels by the Pistol Annies. I love me some Miranda Lambert and I love love love this song! Go check it out!


3.First product you use in the shower
This would be garnier fall fight shampoo and conditioner. I just started using this stuff a month ago and I love it! I have the thickest hair ever and shed like a dog and this really helps tone down the shedding all over everything haha



The button is not working from her blog to put on mine for some reason! ugh I hate when things don't work right but thats it for now!

Kinda excited for my run tonight in my 5k training! Did I really just say that??  :)

15 comments:

  1. I think my settings are good, as I get responses from you, but I need to know how I can link my email to respond back to comments (if you catch what I'm saying).

    I also love love love Miranda - I wrote about the ACMs for tomorrow's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not certain what settings I am supposed to check? My blog accepts comments from even anonymous commenters, so that should include everyone, right?

    I never heard of that Fall Fight shampoo. My hair is really long and I shed like Chewbacca, ha ha. I might have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I loooove bang bang shrimp from Bonefish! It's so stinking yummy! I might need to try this out for myself sometime too! Glad you joined in and linked up with us again this week! Not sure why the button's not working though?! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you sticking with Ripped in 30! I am still doing 6 week 6 pack but only about 2-3 days a week..I am training for a half marathon on the side so trying not to overdo it. Glad you are feeling it! That biotch really gets the job done.

    Bang Bang shrimp is SO GOOD! I will need to try that one out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shrimp sounds and looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on sticking with the RI30! I had a hard time sticking with my JM workouts but think I should get back on it since #ORB is coming to a close and I definitely want to meet my goals. How is your 5K training going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bang Bang Shrimp is my favorite shrimp dish! I will have to try that so I can get my fix haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to suggest a trip to Bonefish this weekend. That looks/sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love Miranda Lambert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from the link-up! I love Miranda Lambert (and husband Blake Shelton) I was so happy they won for "Over You" at the ACMs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great you are excited for your run tonight!

    OMG, I LOVE Hell on Heels! Miranda can do no wrong (except cheat on Blake, that would be so wrong and I'd not like her nearly as much as I do now)!!! Oh, and her twin is one of my besties, no lie! My good friend could pass as her sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am gonna have to try that shampoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with Miranda & the Pistol Annies. Also, that shrimp looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for being excited to run!!! I'm never excited to run because well I don't run lol! Get it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never been to bonefish, but Pete has an unhealthy obsession with shrimp so this might be something to make him the next time I want to garner brownie points. :-)
    I love that you're loving running!!!

    ReplyDelete