Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIW and Day 3

It's Weigh In Time! Happy Wednesday!

button

As many of you know I am now on Day 3 of the advocare cleanse. Honestly, yesterday was worse then the first day. I was actually hungry in the afternoon and had a killer headache from my pop and carb withdrawals.

However, I made it through! still strong on no POP! I followed my yesterday's eating plan to a T with NO cheating. Even though it's only been two days I am still really proud of myself.

Here is what today's eats looks like:
8:20AM-Fiber Drink and 8oz of water
9:00 AM Two over easy eggs but I only eat one yolk
11:00 AM oatmeal with cinnamon
1:00PM 5 oz grilled chicken with seasoned pepper and aspargus cooked with 1tsp of olive oil
3:00PM-Banana
5:00PM Apple
7:00PM- 5 oz of protein and a vegtable
I give myself two snacks of fruit in the afternoon just in case I get hungry If i do I'll eat both If I don't then I'll just eat one. Here are some pics of my recent eats white chilli and cajun shrimp with asparagus






I am weighing myself everyday cuz I'm OCD and so far so good. I will do a post on the results after it is done so I don't want to give anything away yet :) I also did c25k yesterday It was wk 5 day 3 with the 20 minute consistent run and I DID it! I was feeling tired after that so I skipped RI30 but I am hoping to do both tonight!

Btw did you see what happened the other day??



Know what that means? Time for a giveaway! Be on the look out for the deets come Friday's post :)

How is everyone else doing on the cleanse? are you weighing yourself everyday? Is it getting easier?

Happy Wednesday




15 comments:

  1. I think it is getting easier! But...I am not weighing or measuring. I have a massive gas baby going on. I looked about 5 months pregnant last night! BUT...it seems better today! You are doing awesome! Thanks for sharing with us, what you eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100 followers!! woohoo!

    You're doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not doing the cleanse but I do weigh myself everyday... I find that it helps keep me on track. OCD is good for some things :) SO proud of you for not giving in to the soda... I really find that makes SUCH a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 100 followers!!

    I am super impressed with your C25K progress. I am such a wannabe runner but I totally suck at it!

    Lacey @ CHARM + Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear how much you lose! and great job on hitting 100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100 followers and 20 full minutes of non-stop running? Someone's having a kick-ass week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job lady, youre doing awesome :) Pop is so hard to give up but once you do - forget about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a recipe for the chili?? It looks soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 100 followers!!! I'm at 70, am so excited! I hovered just above 50 for so long, am planning to get a blog makeover when I hit 100.

    Glad the cleanse is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) LOVE that you call it "pop." I hardly ever hear that anymore. It's always "soda." Is pop an Iowa thing? Midwest thing? It certainly isn't a Southern California thing.
    2) That shrimp and asparagus looks DE-LISH! I know what I'm making for supper Friday! Do you call it supper or dinner? Again, I think supper is an Iowa thing. I digress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pop is a Canadian thing too....

    I can't do the cleanse, it's not available up here, although truth be told, I've read so much about how hard to drink the fibre drink is, I don't think I could handle it! Doing Erin's dietbet though, and that's motivating me! And reading all the WIW contributors helps too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol do I suck? I didnt realize there was an eating plan, just dietary restrictions... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn girl- look at you doing all these kick ass things, you're the bomb.com! (Are people still into that phrase?! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job girl!! Good luck with the rest of the cleanse

    ReplyDelete