Friday, March 29, 2013

Short and Sweet

Happy Friday People!

First off thank everyone so much for linking up yesterday! Me and Erin had an absolute blast creating and doing this link up and we cannot wait to do more

Second, thank you so much to everyone who wished me well on my Birthday. Your guys' words mean more to me than you will ever know!

I had an AMAZING birthday! I had shrimp fetticini with bacon and it was heaven. My LAST pasta dish for a LONG time I enjoyed every bite! I tried to take a pic but my phone died when I tried boo!

I apologize for the short and boring post but I got to get to my birthday weekend celebration festivities! haha



button

Today I am linking up with Allie for pit and peak !

Pits:
Eating my life away all week
Being busy every day all week and exhausted from being so tired
Being terrified of weighing myself to see how much I've gained from vacation

Peaks:
eating my life away all week lol
It's my birthday week!
Celebrating all week with my family and friends!
Going out to celebrate with my fam (just the girls) for my bday
Going out with the boy for our private date for my bday tomorrow
Easter is Sunday!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to check back on Monday! Starting Ripped in 30 with Ashley, 5k training with Taylor and starting to eat clean again!

Here we go!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're living up your birthday! Birthday is meant to be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!!! (sorry, I'm a little late)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so there with you on the eating my life away all week--its so ridiculous, I made scotcharoos....like why? Anyways, Im so excited to start RI30, glad you are doing the 5K with Taylor too! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat my life away every week and then tell myself I will do better the next week but I don't ;)

    ReplyDelete