Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Very First Vlog! Link up and WIW

Hey All! Happy Wednesday! Were almost there!

 photo OtherHalfLinkup_zps6a491c71.png
(for some reason my blog button to this isn't working this is just the pic but you can click on any of the three girls listed below to get to the link)

Today I am linking up with Leigh Ann, Kassie and Sarah for meet my other half link up! This is my first ever vlog people! I cannot lie I am nervous! I can shoot out my personality for days on this here ol blog but this marks my actual being a living breathing talking human being lol! So hopefully I don't scare too many of you off!

This was my first ever vlog so I don't know how to make it bigger and hopefully it's loud enough. I played it back and could hear so let me know if  I need to fix anything!

This first vlog features me and the boy going over some questions for the link up that include:

1. What are your thoughts on your wife's blog? 
2. Do you know what IG stands for? How about OOTD?
3. How long would you say you've been together?
4. Does her working out and eating healthy make you want to join in?
5. Is there anything you can do to inspire him to workout/eat healthier?
6. What do you love best about fit/ healthy life?
7. What do you like least?
8. How long did it take for you to agree to answer these questions?






And of course no Wednesday would be complete without WIW
button

Ok let's get real people. I just went on vacation for a week. And before that I did the advocare cleanse. I honestly have not worked out before I left. I ate anything I wanted and have still been doing so through now. Truth be told I am TERRIFIED of getting on the scale and seeing what the number is.

Tomorrow is my Birthday and I know that is no excuse but I want to enjoy my birthday week damnit! I feel guilty but not too guilty. I know I will get back on track! Starting April first it is on! The entire month of april is going to include:
1.) Doing the 30 day shred/ripped in 30 (haven't decided which one yet) with my girl Ashley
2.) Eating Strictly clean for the entire month
3.) Continuing my c25k (I only have 5 workouts left) then moving on to 5k-10k training
4.) fitting into a smokin hot dress that I have yet to purchase for a wedding I will be attending at the very end of April!

I hope I can achieve all of these goals and I will be ready come Monday!

That is it for now! I hope you enjoyed my first vlog! Check back tomorrow for yet ANOTHER vlog with my girl Erin for the link up Iowa Girls style. You can answer in vlog or blog format for questions for that vlog you can check yesterday's post here I hope you guys participate!

14 comments:

  1. Uhoh, it won't let me watch the Vlog it says it is private, Im going to keep trying! YAY for Jillian every day for 30 days! It's like almost crunch time for that bikini, baby! Thanks for tagging me girlllllfran :) Okay back to trying to see you and your boy toy talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch and it says that is a private video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy, happy birthday week! Enjoy it, you deserve it, and then get back on track once it's over... you've got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was such a good sport about this vlog--and he has such a dulcet voice! I bet you make him talk you to sleep each night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH you guys are adorable!!!!! I LOVED it!!!! It sounds like all the mens answers are similar!!! Happy Wednesday Gorgeous!!!!
    XOXO
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you two were so fun! I want to come hang out w/ you two! And The Boy has a deep voice, wasn't what I was expecting! Great first vlog!!

    You totally deserve a fun bday week w/o having to watch what you're eating! Go have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya'll are so stinkin' cute!!
    Those goals for April are awesome!! You can totally do it!!
    Happy Early Birthday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so cute!!I love when you said Are you supportive? I am supportive! LOL I love it. Thanks for linking up Kadi! Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed watching your vlog! Props to you for figuring out how to even get that done! haha.
    Happy birthday week! I am all for having birthday weeks!
    I highly recommend 30 Day Shred. I'm almost to the halfway point and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, hell yes you can achieve all that :) And I want to start training for an 8K on April 1 - do you want to join? We could do it togeeeeether :) let me know - if that's too much we can do the 5K version - let me know :) And I dont want to wake the sleeping babes- yes my husband is a babeeee too - so I am watching your vlog tomorrow - CANT WAIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the vlog! Thank you for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete