Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last Day and WIW

It's Wednesday! 3 days till I leave! I cannot believe it's already here almost! I've pretty much become addicted to blogging and I don't know how I'm going to live without you all for an entire week :(

We made it! Today is the LAST day of the cleanse! I am STILL sick! My eating has been almost perfect but I have been feeling down. I haven't worked out since Friday basically because I can't stop hacking, sneezing, wiping my nose etc and I feel kind of cheated out of the cleanse.I feel like I would have be getting better results if I was able to work out. That being said I cannot wait to share the results with you all tomorrow!

I obviously did not weigh myself today because that is saved for tomorrow :)

At this point I know I am not going to make my goal vaca weight. I'll guessing it will be somehwere between 3-4lbs from that number but that is ok I KNOW I can hit it when I get back from vaca. And when that time comes I'll be confident in sharing my number for the first time knowing that I am so close to my "actual" goal weight.

They don't call this a journey for nothing right? there are many ups and many downs and sometimes life happens. I plan on continuing to eat clean after vacation as I have seen great results so far and I would really enjoy doing the advocare 24 day challenge at some point as well.

How is everyone elses wednesday going? Getting good results! Don't forget to check back tomorrow to find out cleanse results and what I learned from it!



10 comments:

  1. Good luck for almost getting to where you want to be. Sounds like your hard work will pay off and be great no matter what it is :)

    Have fun on vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to skip my run this morning because I'm sick, too. I'm really hoping that the meds I picked up on the way to work make it possible for me to get in a workout late tonight!

    I combine allergy meds and cold meds and find it works wonders--just thought I'd throw that out there in case you're having trouble suppressing your runny nose. You should NOT have to feel sick on vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better before your trip. You've worked so hard. You deserve to feel TOTALLY AMAZING when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you for a whole week!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast can't wait to hear your results tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation!? Oh so jelly. You've worked hard, enjoy it lady! Can't wait for results tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo looking forward to my vacay to Vegas in April but I don't know what I will do without blogs for an entire week!! It's probably going to take me an entire weekend of non stop reading to catch up. Hope you have a fabulous getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for vacation!!! I'm with you, I can't go a day w/o my blog friends! I will miss you next week but am happy you'll be living it up! Can't wait for tomorrow's results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The suspense is killing waiting for everyone's results! Even without workouts I bet you will have great results--and 3-4 pounds from that goal weight is a lot better than 20! Be proud of how far you have come! But I will miss your blogging for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your vacation!!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete