Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's My Birthday! Link ups and Vlogs!

Happy Thursday People! Last day of the week for this girl!

Today is my Birthday I love birthdays! I am 24 years young today! I feel like I was just 18! Time goes by so fast!

Anyways I have TWO vlogs, yes ladies you read that right, two as in plural!




The first link up is the one I am CO HOSTING  with my great friend Erin! I hope you guys will join in! The questions to answer are as follows:

1. What is your biggest regret? 2. Have you ever seen a ghost, alien or angel?  Explain 3. What is 1 thing on your “Must Do Before I Die” list? 4. If you could have lunch with any living celebrity, who would it be and why? What would you talk about? 5. Show us your special/hidden talent. 6. What is your most favorite vacation you’ve ever taken? 7. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be? 8. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? 9. What do you value most in other people? 10. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? 11. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

A few little things about this vlog: My hair and make up look like poop oh wells! And I have no idea why my blinks are in slow motion I was obviously almost sleeping while doing these! lol



The second link up I'm doing today is with Trista from Stewart Street for the accent vlog. I'm not really sure I knew all of the answers to the questions so I just guessed lol




The rents are taking me out for my bday dinner tonight! And my weekend if jam packed with birthday fun! I have to pick somewhere good to eat but I can't think of anywhere to go yet :(

Have a great Thursday Ladies and thanks for linking up! Muah!

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a really awesome one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'll have a drink in honor of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I love the way you say crayon. HAHA! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I am new to your blog, and noticed you are in DSM too! You have a new follower... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday!! I'm sure you'll think of places to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! When you made Lola say "hi" I totally thought Jenna Marbles and then you mentione her and I cracked up!

    Also, you and I have the same "Do before you die" goal! What what! AND--F yeah on the "pop"!!

    Happy birthday, youngin'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to watch the vlogs tonight at home! HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRYHDAY LOVEYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, pretty girl!!! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday girly! Have a FABULOUS DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you have to watch out for those toe eating monsters under your bed! :)

    SJP/Carrie -make sure you invite me to that lunch, I'd love to meet her too and get all the dish on the ever sexy Mr. Big! Yum!

    Tell me all there is to know about Key West, thinking of taking a fun adult's only trip there in the next year or 2.

    And last, I will fill a room w/ Pink turds and see how much fun you have w/ those! Ha ha!

    Love you girl, so fun!!!! And the Accent bit,great! We are so the same there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday!! I wish I could hear your vlog, but my phone has no soud since Zoey threw it in the potty, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, we are samesies!! I totally want to go to Paris, and LOVE Carrie Bradshaw!! She's amazing! And, I hate people that talk shit about you behind your back! Really? Don't waste my time!!
    You're adorable!! For some reason I have your blog in my feed reader, but just noticed you're not on my GFC!!! Ok, adding you!!
    Hope you have a great birthday, doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday you are adorable. - love this link up - I will be linking up with you and Erin tomorrow. So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally did the same thing for my hidden talent lol! And a room full of cheese? Sign me up. :) Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy (late) birthday!! Hope it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete