Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Hey Lovies!!!!!

I missed you  all SOOOO much!

I am so sorry for no post yesterday. After being gone for 10  days work was CRAAAZY! Plus trying to get back on a productive schedule is nearly impossible after being care free for over a week!

But now I am back! And it feels good to get back into the swing of things. So you lovies get an extra LONG post just so I can fit everything in? mmmkay? ok :)

I know you all are just DYING to hear about my vaca but first a few housekeeping things haha. First, I have convinced the boy to do a vlog link up for wednesday with the amazing Leigh Ann, Sarah, and Kassie !

The questions that will be answered are as follows for the "significant other" link up:

1. What are your thoughts on your wife's blog?
2. Do you know what IG stands for? How about OOTD?
3. How long would you say you've been together?
4. Does her working out and eating healthy make you want to join in?
5. Is there anything you can do to inspire him to workout/eat healthier?
6. What do you love best about fit/ healthy life?
7. What do you like least?
8. How long did it take for you to agree to answer these questions?


I also wanted to open up this vlog to any questions you may have for him, him about me, me and/or us incase there was any things you were wondering. Ask away. I am a complete open book :) Just email me or leave me a comment with what ya wanna know.

Iowa Girls Button


2nd housekeeping item is I will be doing another vlog on Thursday with my super sweet amazing friend Erin over at homemade happenings. I am super excited about this and we have some questions we are going to answer and we would like you to link up and answer either in vlog or just answering!. Those questions are..
 
1. What is your biggest regret?
2. Have you ever seen a ghost, alien or angel?  Explain
3. What is 1 thing on your “Must Do Before I Die” list?
4. If you could have lunch with any living celebrity, who would it be and why? What would you talk about?
5. Show us your special/hidden talent.
6. What is your most favorite vacation you’ve ever taken?
7. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
8. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
9. What do you value most in other people?
10. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
11. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

 I cannot believe I am doing two vlogs in one week. And my first two ever! I'm kinda nervous lol. Now you will all get to see what I sound like, look like when I talk etc. Its like almost real life! Lol

And now for the long awaited vaca recap haha. It was GORGEOUS! Beautiful every single day. I loved it and it was over way too quickly. Sadly at some point we have to come back to the real world ugh. Who doesn't just wanna beach it up everyday am I right!?

Basically I had way too much fun. I layed in the sun every single day. We stayed at an inclusive result in Cancun so all of the food and alcohol was included. THe food could have been better I'm not gonna lie but hey free drinks all day I can't complain lol. It was my brothers senior high school trip so we went with a group of 36 of us total I think? Somethin like that .

They had an activity to do everynight like beach party, pool party, kareoke night etc. The fourth night we walked over to planet hollywood for some american food lol. And the last night we went to Senor Frogs which was amazing., If you have never gone you definitely should. THey had a water slide and everything. This was my third one I've gone too and it was really cool.

They also sold a lot of cool sterling silver jewelry on the beach for like $10. Nothing really too exciting happened. Basically it was a lot of sun, drinking, eating, pool time, ocean time and relaxing time. It was amazing. I didn't take a whole lot of pics, I'm sorry but a lot of the other people that went did so as they upload them to facebook I will be sharing more.

So here are some of the pics from my trip..the water was so clear blue. Ya some of them are sideways sorry my app was being a biotch!



 Me and my mama :)
 May have had a few on by this pic..

 My family :)

 Me and alex at senor frogs! Rockin the humidity hair!



 The boys

 Everyone the whole group
 The boys with their sisters :)

So there ya go. Hopefully that gave you a little recap of my vaca! Don't forget to leave questions you want to know if anything!
I officially start all of my goals on April 1st! I should start now but it's my birthday week and damnit this girl wants to keep the vaca enjoyment going!

And to end this incredibly long post what would be complete but a link up! Today I am linking up with the lovely amazing Holly and Jake for the second round of finish the sentence!!
button


1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... Mexican and Chinese every single day, with tons of buttered pop corn ice cream   
2. On my Prom night.... I had a blast with all of my friends. All of my friends and our boyfriends were friends so we all went to prom together, after prom (where you have food and games at the high school and events) and then afterwards went back to my friend's abbies house and her mom made us breakfast. We were good back then :)  
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... Hummus and some sort of cheese. I love me some cheese.   4. Family functions typically... Are a lot of fun with a touch of drama. Both of my parents sides live here so I see all of my immediate family pretty regularly. No family is complete without a touch of drama and bat shit craziness but I love them :)  
5. I think my blog readers... Are absolutely 100% amazing! I  feel so fortunate to have connected with each one of you that have reached out and formed connections with me! for those of you who haven't what are you waiting for ?!? :)  
6. I'd much rather be..... Sleeping and laying in my bed then going to work any day of the week.  
7. I have an obsession with.... the HBO show Girls. They just had their second season finale and I cannot WAIT for it to come back on! If you haven't checked it out you should do so! I LOVE it! And I'm also obssessed with froyo could eat it ALL of the time!  
8. My work friends.... Make it possible to get through each work day. If I didn't have them I would literally go crazy one day and probably get fired lol  
9. When I created my Facebook account....I was in high school and honestly had no idea what it was. I was still obssessed with myspace at the time when facebook was just a "college" thing haha  
10. My least favorite word is... Omg I have a lot of least favorite words! I don't know if this is too dirty for blog land but I HATE when my mom refers to condoms as rubbers like really? That word just makes it sound awful. She offers refers to these when talking about my teenage brother hahaa  
11. I really don't remember....  oh lawd! I really don't remember A LOT of things. It gets harder as the years go by faster and faster to remember details of every thing. That's why I try to take a lot of pictures :)
12. Justin Bieber.... is now just catching on to me. I never listed to his music really until I got his xmas cd last christmas. Now I love it. However what is happening with him lately???\

Yay you made it! Post is over!! Haha sorry but I've gone for a week and a half I had a lot to get out. Until tomorrow! :)

Happy Tuesdays!

11 comments:

  1. Droooool! You talked about FroYo...its like the only thing we cannot recreate here in Japan thus far....glad you're back and excited to see these Vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. vacation looks like it was fun.
    2. mexican and chinese are my favorites.
    3. I'm Jake, not Jack...but who's counting..haha

    thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Jake's #3 made me LOL!!! Too funny! :)

    Fun vacay!!! I'm jealous!

    Double super yay for our link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look prett and SO happy in all of your pics!! LOVE all of this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good vacation!! It looks like it was a lot if fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vacation looks like it was A BLAST! And you look so amazing!!
    I saw a Central Dutch t-shirt floating around in one of the pics... This leads me to one of my questions...
    1. Are you from northern Iowa? And are you Dutch?
    I have to ask because I'm originally from the northern part of the state, and one my favorite phrase is 'if you ain't Dutch you ain't much', though I hate the word 'ain't.
    Glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog via Holly's :) Wow you have had some great success, and you're so pretty! Will read more later :)

    -Bren
    http://wortheverymoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vacation pictures... and the word rubbers makes me squirm

    ReplyDelete
  9. If my hair looks good tomorrow night, I will record a vlog! Sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you're back! :) And that trip looks AMAZING! I'm jealous. I can't wait for my beach vacation in July :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kadi! Stopped over from Holly's blog and was PSYCHED to find out you're an Iowa girl! And even better? The Dutch shirt! I'm an Iowa girl too and went to Central! Isn't the blog world great?!? Hoping to join in on the vlog link-up...if I have time! :)

    ReplyDelete