Friday, March 15, 2013

Cleanse End, Recipe, Goals and Vaca!

It's Friday It's Friday!

Last day before vacation! I may have celebrated the end of my cleanse on a high note lol
 
Mexican from my fav restaurant, cheese dip and a pop! I was in HEAVEN!

 
Fro yo from orange leaf with a few cookie dough bites mmm!
 
Speaking of fro yo I promised you guys a recipe and I really like this one for mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt! first you will need this..
 
Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk flavor. I could only find the champions kind? I don't even really know the difference. But next you will also need green food coloring and mint extract
 
 
I put literally just a few drops in, its VERY Strong into the yogurt. Add two drops of green food coloring stir all together. The green food coloring is obviously optional but hey I want it to look right! After stirring put it in the freezer for a few hours and wha la! you got yourself mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt!

I didn't take a pic of the end result sorry I forgot! It's not as great as going and getting fro yo from a place but for a sweet tooth I really enjoyed it and def better for you than ice cream!

So what's next? Well, I am off to enjoy a week of Mexican Sun in Cancun. Drink and eat probably way too much but I will try my best to keep it in control. I do not want to undo everything I've just done which is why I've set some goals for myself when I return.

Goals Post Cleanse:
1.) Join Lex and KTJ Diet bet, perhaps a few others??
2.) Take measurements and do a complete 30 day ripped in 30 or 30 day shred and post updates and results
3.) Continue doing c25k (I only have 5 workouts left) and then start 5k-10k training
4.) start up again and continue to eat clean
5.) Push myself everyday knowing that ORB is right around the corner and I have a wedding to go to at the end of April that I would LOVE to buy a way cute dress for :)

Well, that's all for now guys. Do you think my goals are obtainable? I'm off to get ready for vaca! Which includes packing, painting my nails and one last tanning trip!

I am going to miss all of you guys SO much while I am gone. Don't forget about me! haha if you don't already follow me on IG @sheerserendipity28 as I will try to update from there as much as  I can!

I leave tomorrow afternoon, everyone have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation. I will be on a cruise next week. Trying on swimsuits has just ramped up my determination to get in that bikini this summer. enjoy your fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safe, girl! And bring me back a tan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!! I just started my second round of ripped in 30/30 day shred! I have 2 weeks till vaca....ahhhhhhhh!! Can't wait to see pics from your trip!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those are great goals to focus on! Really smart and well thought out!

    Yay for fun in the sun! Have a great, safe trip and don't drink the water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have set great goals for yourself! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want Mexican Food! I made tacos last night... But the whole time I was thinking of delicious cheese dip! Have a blast on your vacation! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to have a blast! Can't wait to see all your fun pictures. And of course your goals are attainable! Hal Higdon has great programs for 5k/10k trainings. You may want to check those out when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun on Vacation! You have to tell me what Mexican restaurant is your fav...I think I might be able to tell from the menu's! ha. Also, Im so down with doing the 30 Day Shred Challenge with you! Great goals, def attainable--I was thinking...Oh, do Dam to Dam-but its a 20K I remembered YIKES! Have an umbrella drink for me!

    ReplyDelete