Monday, March 4, 2013

Cleanse Day 1 and Weekend Recap

It's Monday, It's Monday!

And you know what that means? Adovcare Day 1 cleanse!

First up lets get to the weekend shall we? Truth be told I was NOT a good girl. In fact I was horrible. Yesterday I literally ate like I wouldn't get to eat for a year. I ate Casey's pizza for lunch (any midwesters out there) for the best pizza on the planet! Not sure if it's just an Iowa thing or not! And then for dinner I had my all faithful mexican. with cheese dip. Let just say I said farewell in a BIG way!

This morning I weighed in an it was NOT pretty. 2lbs up from Friday ugh. That was due to my overindulgent Sunday as well as one of my high school friends birthday was on Saturday which I also did BIG. I may have had a billion captain and sprites.



I felt like complete SH*T this morning! It was good while it lasted but today is a new day! Today is Day 1 of the cleanse and I KNOW I can do this. I am so glad I ate super clean two weeks ago because I know what to expect now. I know how to plan so I don't cheat. And I hope I get good results! I can do anything for 10 days right!?
So far I have had the fiber drink. After hearing the HORRIBLE stories about I would say it was much better than I anticpated it being. I just chugged it on back. However..why is it chunky? The pieces in it and the texture is what makes it gross. It's quick and painful but I didn't feel like throwing up or anything haha. I will be mapping out daily everything I eat and then following up the next day if I was able to follow that plan. Here is my eating for today:

9:00AM: Oatmeal with cinnamon and Fiber drink
11:00AM: Apple with natural peanut butter
1:00PM: White Chilli (I'll update with a recipe sorry I forgot to bring it but its the BOMB!)
3PM: Grapes
6PM: Cajun Shrimp and Oven roasted asparagus

Who else is doing the cleanse? I HOPE I can get to my goal vaca weight in time. Not looking too good but I'll be damned if I'm not going to get as close as I can to that number!

Also, it says its not recommended to workout on the first day? Is anyone following this or ignoring it ? I can't decide what to do.

Here's to a great week girlies!
Mingle 240



12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my mouth is watering... pizza and mexican with cheese dip!! My faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to workout. I figure if I get all light headed and suff, I will just stop. I am eating a carb with dinner, so I think this will help! Cheers to the cleanse and hitting that vaca weight!! :) You look gorg in all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Caseys pizza in the.worst.way! People who have never had it have NO IDEA what they're missing.
    Good luck with your cleanse. I know you've got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey's pizza!!! We have that in small towns in MO. I haven't seen one in the STL area, though! Sooo delicious!

    Sunday I felt like I couldn't eat enough! Seriously, just wanted to eat...like ALLLLLL day. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend's birthday cake is hilarious! Glad you had a good time and a big send-off before buckling down on this cleanse thing. If your results are anything like the ladies who have already done it, you'll be more than ready for vacay. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a pretty fabulous weekend! What's this cleanse you talk of, I'm trying to get myself into shape for a destination family wedding in July and I can use any ideas to change up what I'm already doing.

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday...and a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Cleanse day :) I am not doing it - Im doing my thing and didnt want to put too much pressure on myself - I might do it when I am at the end of my journey, we shall see :) And Captain and Sprite - holy yumminess - tastes like a creamsickle (spelling?) - so good! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Day one so far so good! I'm working out. I've never been one to follow the rules. Hope you're having a great first day- goal weight by vacay?! You got that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're going to do great, I can tell!

    Sounds like a good weekend! Yes, Casey's is good, but nothing beats Pagliai's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww sounds like a great time! wish my weekend was that much fun!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck on the cleanse! It hasn't been half as hard as I thought. You'll do great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want your chili recipeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete