Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday #4 It's a good one!

It's Wednesday! and time to Weigh in!

button
To bring you all up to speed, recap is a must. Last week I had a pretty good loss. Then last weekend I decided I deserved sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, egg rolls and crab rangoons. It was freaking delicious obviously. I wasn't just done there I then had popcorn at the movie theatre and went out to eat and had fetticine alfredo. I was feeling like shit balls after all of that I just jumped right off the wagon and ran with it.

However, I decided to challenge myself to one week of cleanish eating starting last Sunday. What does that mean to me? To me it means, no bread, no cheese, no dairy, no pop and no red meat. So I weighed myself on Sunday and had gained all the week I had lost last wednesday. I didn't want to weigh in today but I did anyways cuz I couldn't stand it any longer and you know what!?! This girl is down 3lbs!



I'm not going to lie to you the last four days have been HELL(you can read about that in yesterdays post). All I've wanted to do is sleep basically. But today is day 4 and I feel AMAZING. Sure the scale helped but I'm in a better mood now, the headaches are gone, and I FINALLY have some energy back!

I plan on eating this strictly through Saturday and then weigh myself again this Sunday to see how much I lost total for the week. It is not fun. It is NOT easy. But if you stick with it and just get over the hump it is so worth it and I'm so excited to keep pushing and see where I am on Sunday. Then it will be on to the new goal.

Speaking of a new goal, have you ladies seen Mama L and Skinny Meg starting the advocare cleanse on March 4. I'm thinking about doing it. Cleansing before I go on vaca. If I do that 10 days I will be done right before I leave for mexico (March 16) What do you think? Should I do it? Are you ladies joining in?



I have exactly 24 days until vacation! I want to see a new "decade" on the scale thats what I'm fighting for. I have promised myself if I am able to break the decade by then I will finally be ready to share my NUMBER with you ALL! and maybe just maybe I'll be ready to share my true before pictures next to my "during." I'll be proud of myself if I can accomplish that number. Then I can really hold myself extra accountable from there to my goal weight because I know those pounds are going to be the hardest to lose.

I also did end up ordering this little number to wear on st pattys day. more motivation! vaca will be here before I know it...I just hope I'm ready...:/ I know I won't be at my goal weight by then but I hope I can just relax and be ok with how far I've come

Goddess enhancer, low rise bottom

Last note, I have decided when I am able to reach 100 followers I will be having my very first giveaway to celebrate! I am almost there! Please help me out so I can celebrate with you all!

Have a great Wednesday Ladies!



13 comments:

  1. Yay for the green suit and weight loss and I am so glad you got the cleanse. It is amazing and I can't wait to tell everyone about it on Friday. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to all of this! You're going to rock that swim suit! I am thinking about grabbing the cleanse as well to do as a "clean" start once we arrive in Japan! Keep it up, you are motivating me! :) Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say I am SO rooting for you! Sounds like you have a great plan in place for success! Keep at it girl!
    The cleanse is so good, I have done it before and while the drink tastes nasty, the results were great.. not so much in weight loss but in inches and the way I was feeling! I totally reccomend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to freaking go!!!! I was thinking about doing the cleanse...but idk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! 3 pounds in, what? Three days? That is phenomenal! You're going to rock that swimsuit in Mexico (take me with you)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweet and sour chicken looks like heaven on a plate. The hubs and I had chinese last week and I INHALED my whole dish. Sometimes you just gotta enjoy it once in awhile.
    Awesome job on the 3 lbs loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss -that is awesome :) Ive been eating mostly clean and it does feel so good :) It's hard but being fat is harder :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute suit, and in my favorite color! And so bizarre, we are reading each other's blogs at the same time AGAIN today!!! Too crazy!

    BTW- we're in the 5-10" zone now. Still a big 'boo' in my books! Drive carefully tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job girl! Love the swimsuit! I can't wait to feel ok in a swimsuit again. I know you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so FLIPPING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stoping by from the link up. Awesome loss girlfriend!! Love that suit. I wish I could wear one. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will rock that bikini girl! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete