Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #3 and the Real Truth

Happy Wednesday!!

button
First off, to all of new followers, welcome! I am overjoyed with the amount of new followers and traffic I got yesterday thanks to Holly!

Today is my third Weigh-In Wednesday with Erin and Alex!

I am happy to report that I am down 3.2 pounds this week! I'm pretty much feeling like a badass at this point! 25lbs to go! I still have a ways to go but every pound in the right direction is something to be proud of! I am almost to the one month mark before I leave for vacation and it is t ime to get serious! A month from now I'll look back and wish I would have tried harder.

Last year on vacation I never even took my cover-up off. When I did get in the water I would pull it off really fast and get in the water before anyone had a chance to get a good look at me. I have been miserable with myself for YEARS.

I know I won't be to my goal weight by then, or my goal size. I know I will still be sub conscious in a swim suit because I haven't made it to my ultimate goal yet. But you know what? I am going to wear a bikini and I'm going to be PROUD of how far I have come! The people that I see in another country don't know me, they don't know my story and I've worked my ASS off to get to this point. I just have to remember that when I do go on vacation this year.

In other news regarding weight and pics. I am not ready to share the NUMBER yet. I know I've come a long ways but I'm just not close enough to my goal to feel comfortable with that YET. However, when I get towards only being 15ish pounds away from my goal I WILL be sharing that number with all of you here first!

Also, when I started this journey I took pics of myself, in a sports bra, and shorts. It is NOT pretty but I need that reminder in my head to show just how bad it used to be and how far I really have come. I am also not ready to share those before and progression pics YET. Again, when I am about 15lbs from goal I will post those pics on here for all of the world to see (I cannot believe I just said that) I am promising that here and now.

It is so embarassing and makes my stomach turn even thinking about those pics but I know it will be a great release when I do. To hold myself accountable. To remember how far I've come. To be PROUD at how far I've come. To help others learn from my story. To prove to myself that it IS possible! That this is your one and only life and to make the best of it!

In other news tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I know I have dinner plans but that is all I am clued in on. I haven't even gotten the boy a gift or card yet. Boo :( But I do have 3 outfits that I have to choose from. I will be posting options tonight on Instagram (follow me @sheerserendipity28) so help me out!

I cannot even remember the last time I got excited about dressing up. Excited about having more than one option to wear and not just choosing the one I felt least fat in. There have been big changes made so far and even bigger ones to come! I want to prance around in a bikini with not a care in the world this coming summer damnit! And I'll be damned if anything or anyone is going to stand in my way (ie. myself)



OPERATION RED BIKINI IS OFFICIALLY IN FULL FORCE! LETS DO THIS!

12 comments:

  1. It's fun dressing up when you good about yourself. I can't wait to see your outfit choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing week for you... congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for vacations! Yay for weight loss! And, Yay for fun VDay plans!!
    Keep up your amazing work. Little by little, inch by inch, pound by pound you'll get where you want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE a badass! Keep it up lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice loss this week! 3 pounds? Spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats lady on your loss - that's awesome - I totally hear you when you say youve been miserable with yourself for years, me too - change is so good and we are on our way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go girl! Have a great time tomorrow night!
    BTW, Sent you an e-mail about the Twin Cities Color Run.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ORB all the way girl! I never even put a swimsuit on last summer, and I'm changing that this summer for sure. Way to go with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome weight loss!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being accountable was really my first step when I got into running, so it sounds like you have the right idea. I try to layer accountability and motivation so that I never have any excuses. Just keep working towards your goals, stay motivated but never stop loving who you are on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. stopping by from the link up. Yeah for your loss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete