Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love. Love. Love.

Happy Thursday!!! So excited It is the end of the week for this girl today!

Today I am linking up with one of my blog besties Erin. Sweetest girl you will ever meet and completely LOVE her!

Speaking of Love that is what this post and link up are all about!

button

I went back and forth on who to do this post about but I finally decided on my fur baby Lola!

To start at the beginning when I was nine me and my family got a dog named Mollie. She was my whole world. When I left for college when I was 18 it was so hard leaving her and I couldn't imagine what life would be like living away from her.



Fast forward to Junior year of high school. My boyfriend at the time and I had been together for two years and were living together. He wanted to get a dog. I did NOT. We lived in an apartment were both going to school, I was working and I didn't feel like we could devote enough attention to a dog.

He somehow talked me into just "looking." We had to get a small dog because we lived an apartment. He did the researching and we went to go look at two dogs about 25 min away. And that was the day this little princess came into my life just in time for Christmas 2009



She was so little and I instantly fell in love with her. Fast forward again three years, graduating college,getting a big girl job, a breakup later  and I could NOT imagine my life without her.

She is so ornery sometimes and does what she wants but she has always been there for me. We recently had to put mollie down at the age of 15 and Lola has really helped me cope with that. I enjoy every minute with her that much more. I just love this little stinker!









Don't miss my post next week with Kate about more about this little love bug!




8 comments:

  1. Pets make life so much better! It is so hard to have them leave us, but so wonderful to have them in our lives! Both of your loves are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is about the cutest little thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the fluffy! She is such an adorable little beauty! I've never had a girl dog, but if I did, I'd totally put bows on her ears too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute. Looks kind of like my Asti bear. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's so cute! I love this story, thanks for sharing and thanks for linking up! And thanks for the sweet words, I am so happy we found each other! I love getting emails from you, totally makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooo cute!!! I couldn't imagine my life without my Walter. :)

    ReplyDelete