Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day and It's Ok

Happy Love Day!

Yes, I realize this is a Hallmark Holiday and really has no meaning but come on. You get girly goodies there is pink and red explosions everywhere and you just get to feel loved :) I wouldn't say its my favorite holiday but I'm not hatin on it either. Everyone should feel loved today so spread the love!

As some of you may know I have had a little issue picking out my V-day outfit of choice for this evening  I posted them up on my instagram follow me @sheerserendipity28 and I'm pretty sure the black little number one. The top two choices are below


Dress is from Victoria's Secret. Shoes are Colin Stuart


Dress is Kiki la Rue. Shoes are Jessica Simpson obv :)

About 80% of people chose the black dress. So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with that little number. Thoughts?

And for the second half of this post I am linking up with Amber for It's ok!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok that...

...I actually have a CHOICE on what to wear tonight. I feel good in both :)

...I plan on stuffing my face tonight. Call it a little Valentine's Day treat to me... I'm thinking shrimp alfredo? yes?

...I also am hoping for little bubbly this evening? This girl has had a long week and champagne and/or wine always makes this girl smile :)

...I haven't even gotten the boy a V-day card yet. Ugh I just dread standing around all of those people picking one out.

...I'm going to have to rush home to get ready for the evening, will not work out and will get probably very cranky
... I am crazy excited for tonight. Haven't been on a "date" in forevs! PLUS this is our very first V-day together, so we shall see

That's it for now. I'll be sure to take pics tonight and fill you in with what all happened in tomorrow's post.!

Happy Love Day! Remember, make everyone you love feel that love, especially today :)


9 comments:

  1. I'm going to need a picture of the card aisle lol for my exposé!

    I love the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both options!
    the white is really cute though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with the others I love the black one too! I totally get what you mean about being rushed to get ready especially when you want to look your best--I usually crank some music to distract me from myself and getting crabby! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I love the black dress, but those boots for the first outfit are freaking hott! Really, both outfits are great. I am wearing jeans and a sweater tonight and we're going to watch Netflix and eat finger food. We're so freaking lame. Oh, and I'd planned to get Pete McDonald's breakfast for V-Day, but slept in instead so we decided not to exchange anything after all. V-Day fail.

    Take lots of pics so I can live a romantic life vicariously through you! But post them on the blog, 'cause I can't get on IG until Lent is over. Uh please and thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never celebrated Valentine's on Valentine's Day, we always do the weekend after due to our schedules. Have a great time tonight!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh S is cuuuute :) I hope you have fun tonight and congrats on being able to chose what you wear - I totally know what you mean by that :) Have fun and I will be drinking some bubbly tonight too - see you on IG :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with a LBD, and that one is adorbs!
    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both those outfits! The white one with the pink shoes has more of a cute vibe, and the black dress is more sexy. Either one would be a win! Depends on what look you are going for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both dresses! super cute!

    ReplyDelete