Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm back for Pit and Peak

We made it! It's finally Friday!

Day 6 of eating clean...I'm almost there! I still feel good but I'm itching to eat something with sugar, bread and cheese. But I am so proud of how well I've done this week! I feel good, my energy is up, I'm more positive and I don't feel sluggish. I know I can make it to Sunday and I cannot wait to get on that scale. That being said I know this weekend will be the hardest part of eating right but I know the rewards will so much better feeling then cheating. Remember, "Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now."

Update on snow storm: so of course the weathermen got it wrong we only ended up getting about 4 inches I'd say. But it's still cold and its still snow. I plan on staying in all day and catching up on blogs and updating my facebook page :) I should venture out and go tanning since I don't want to worry about turning the color of tomato on vacation but eh well see.

I'm not going out at all this weekend as I know I am not strong enough to be tempted. I NEED to finsih this week. For me. for vacation. for results. for persistence. for confidence. For proof that I can do anything I set my mind to.

Also, today I am back for the Pit and Peak of the week with Brin and Allie!
button


Pit: This would definitely be Monday and Tuesday of this week. All I wanted was some bread and cheese and pop. I literally sat and cried in my room thinking I was too weak to do it and tried to talk myself out of it.

Peak: Definitely be making it to day 6 (so far) of eating clean! Sure I've had some pop, sure I've ate a little processed food but I am so proud of myself. It is not often in my life that I start and finish what I started in the time I wanted to. I feel amazing!


Cheers to the freakin weekend ladies! What are your weekend plans? Can't wait to share my results with you on Monday :) Fingers Crossed!



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success this week! I'm sure you will look and feel absolutely amazing on your well deserved vacation. What exactly is "eating clean"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there! YAY! One.last.day.
    Bummer about the lack of actual blizzard. But, enjoy staying warm and cozy!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going! You're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so close, keep it up!!!

    I think we ended up w/ about 5/6", its already melting on the streets and the hwy's are clear. Sounds like MOnday we might get another shot of winter, possibly freezing rain - eck!

    Have fun playing on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to freaking go...you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job eating clean lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre doing awesome :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kady,
    Found your blog through the link up.
    So glad I did I love it!
    Gi xx

    ReplyDelete