Tuesday, February 26, 2013

F's! Food Diary First things first #2!

First off, thank you so much for all of the love and support I received on yesterday's post. I love sharing my journey with others and it feels so good to get feedback. So THANK YOU!

Also, sorry for my late post today. I was over 45 minutes late to work cuz of this shit



I got a lot of requests yesteday about what I ate when I mean cleanish eating. I did not keep a good food diary of what I ate all last week, I know lame. But I decided to start doing it so for a little start here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: Cream of wheat Maple and brown sugar (I don't like the chunks in oatmeal so this is better consistency. I realize this has additives but you know what its only 130 calories its easy and I can take it to work)
Am Snack: Banana
Lunch: Chicken breast with steamed mushrooms (I don't measure out the ounces I just get like 3/4 of a breast)
PM Snack: Apple with 2 Tbs Chocolate PB2. (What's pb2? Its powdered peanut butter that you mix with water with half the calories and fat as normal peanut butter. Google that shit. You'll thank me)
Dinner: If you follow me on IG (@sheerserendipity28) this will be familiar. Cajun shrimp and asparagus. I cooked the shrimp with 1tsp evoo, minced garlic and cajun seasoning. I drizzled a TAD evoo on the asparagus and SMIDGE of Lawrys seasoning salt and popped those babies in the oven for 15 on 375. Delicious!




I will conitnue to keep an accuarate food diary so I can share with you all! Maybe I'll collect a bunch of pics and recipes and do a whole post on it.

Today I am liking back up with Halie for one of my favorite link ups! First things first!



This weeks topics are
First beverage of choice
First breakfast of choice
First dessert of choice

First Beverage of Choice: I don't know if this is just all around and/or alcoholic haha so I have decided to both! My first beverage of choice is hands down Diet Coke or Coke Zero. LOVE that stuff. If you've been following my blog you know I'm trying to get off this stuff so I am being good :)

My first alcoholic beverage of choie: I have a few go tos I always drink including diry shirleys (yes continuing the 5 year old  trend but with alcohol!), captain and sprite (seriously so much better than coke) and cranberry vodkas mmm!

First Breakfast of Choice: This is hard. Now a days its maple and brown sugar cream of wheat. I don't really like breakfast foods that much. The fat girl in me would jsut love an entire plate of bacon and hashbrowns with tons of ketchup haha

First dessert of choice: Hands down creme brulee (sp?) SO SO SO good. I love it at bonefish and 801 chophouse! Delicious! I'm trying to keep my desserts to fruit now boo :(

This is from a few months ago


Until tomorrow :)




9 comments:

  1. That snow looks fun, not! I do not miss that idiotic 235 traffic jam in the winter! Thanks for posting your eats, I have been skeptical about trying PB2 but I might just have to dive in and try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 235 traffic was INSANE this morning!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Read your post from yesterday and congrats to you on such a great loss! Keep at i, you will feel SOOO great once summer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading what you eat :) And hell no - I hate driving in snow - the first time I had to was in college in Colorado and I may or may not have cried like a big baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the PB2 stuff yet, but I've been hearing sooo much about it. Maybe I should hop on that real soon! And a giant plate of bacon and hash browns sounds freaking delish right now. And if it wouldn't make me feel super guilty, I'd gobble that up in a heartbeat! Glad you linked up with us again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PB2! I am so glad I discovered it! I use it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete