Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Link-Up and RI30!

It's FINALLY Friday People! Thank the LAWD! This girl has been waiting for this day ALL week!

I've decided to do another Link-Up this week with Allie! It's called Pit and Peak and I'm so excited to be a part of it. Lord knows this girl loves some Kardashians inspired link-ups!


button
 
 
Pit:
 
Having it literally have a high of 0 degrees the past three days! Right after a snow storm! I think the windchill is like -20? I'm pretty sure I got frost bite on my face just walking into work this week. NOT fun
 
Peak:
 
Definitely number one peak this week is starting this blog! I have already met so many wonderful people and feel so grateful for that. I'm already ADDICTED to this little blog world and I love it :)
 
Another peak this week is getting my freaking haircut today! I think it's been like 4 months? Ya this girl needs her root done stat!
 
In other news, Meredith is doing a Ripped in 30 challenge starting Feb 3rd! And since I'm going on Vacation March 16 I'm needing a challenge to get some strength training in! I'm super excited about this one. Maybe I'll actually make it 30 days in a row this time? Ah, that would be nice. You should join us :)
 
 


As you guys know I weighed myself for the first time today. The results will be posted about today in next week weigh in wednesdays so check back for that!

Well off to get my haircut and getting a tanning package so my pasty white self can get a little color so I don't fry like an egg in the Mexico heat come March 16!

This girl has a hot date tonight and I'm pretty sure I have super cute outfit and shoes planned! :) Follow me on instagram @sheerserendipity28 for more on that tonight!

Cheers to the freakin weekend ladies!



4 comments:

  1. Woot Woot.. TGIF!!!
    I have tried the Jillian thing-- shew!! Be ready to sweat it off!

    Have a great time on your hot date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh must see the pics of the outfit HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Congrats on the blog...and the Hot date!!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete